Not able to access twitter, do not have an account.
Used to be able to view twitter pages.
What is happening?

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

EM was yarning about "scraping" & that the measures would be temporary
Well, we'll see
I kind of wondered when the other shoe would drop (again)
I knew something was afoot late last Thursday - I use account pages I've bookmarked to log in & I couldn't see the pages until after I logged in
There was a limit on how many posts even verified (blue check) accounts could view per day - smells fishy because that was about the same time that the decisions came down from SCOTUS
😕 😕

Also, the ongoing business about Hunter's laptop, riots in France, fires in Canada, air quality in US cities yadda yadda

Don't forget the new CEO is a WEF devotee - like I said I wondered when the shoe would drop

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

slow roll to shut down internet like in France?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

IMHO same thing that is happening in France - slow move to shutting down the interenet....videos are no longer working on telegram - we have been told this would happen

Elon is throttling...do to "bots" coming out of the woodwork...sigh...

Elon is throttling ...do to "bots" coming out of the woodwork...sigh...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Crafty Fox to his Publication

Throttling.
Have not been using an account since being suspended, blocked.
Was simply viewing twitter pages without being logged in, without having an account.
This stopped 100 %, not able to view anything on twitter.

(1) Show this thread

I noticed the same thing. even viewing others posted links seem to require twitter sign in now.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Mac 1331 to her Publication

Have not been able to view any twitter account in days.

(1) Show this thread