Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana just loves when RFKJr says,
"Show me proof, prove me wrong, bring it because you can't"!

This is huge!

There is literally no one on the planet that knows more about vaccines and big corporate Pharma and their scams against humanity.

https://twitter.com/doqholliday/status/1674864300048154624

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Aloha
Show me the proof Vaccines are safe
Jabbing a one day old baby for what reason please?
OOO Money!!
Profits
Demons want all of your money

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Nana had measles, mumps, and chick pox when I was a kid. So did most every other kid I knew. It didn't kill any of us.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In our small town, when one got it, they had a party and then everyone got it, to get over it all at once!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Same here, the whole neighborhood had chicken pox at the same time.... couldn't have been that bad, my mom forgot she had 3 kids with chicken pox at the same time.

And that is how the Amish got over covid so fast! Of course they don't watch TV either.

I speak MY mind ☆ Please no DMs

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

i had measles and chicken pox
no big whoop

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Nothing better than natural immunity, never got them again.

I speak MY mind ☆ Please no DMs

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

my story's a bit different
i was given the MMR in elementary school in a line of kids.
circa 1978/9
3 days after the shot, I got chicken pox.
that lasted abt 1 week. lesions subsided over a long, holiday 4-day weekend.
just when my mom thought I'd return to school, i then came down with measles.
never went anywhere, had been absent from school.
was absent a second week
pretty sure it was the vaccine.
now i get shingles and cold sores
the shot gave me the diseases it was supposed to protect me from

That doesn't surprise me at all, my guess covid was actually a reaction to the flu shot given out in the fall/winter of 2019. Those who went in for the flu shot were the ones who got sick first and the sickest. Both my brothers got shingles... reaction to the jab? More than likely.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it