Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Laurie Sunshine

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
American Foods That Are Banned In Other Countries - YouTube

Weird History Food is gonna get your palate banned. Food is one of those things that immediately sets one country apart from another, and edible items or pra...

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Thank you, Reaper Myer;)

(1) Show this thread

A thin layer works great for making cooking surfaces non-stick. (yes, cast iron works as well).
Deep frying with canola oil is now a no-no. As is using it as shortening in baking.
Ever notice how other cooking oils like sunflower and safflower disappeared from grocery shelves and only canola is offered?
Can't make deep fried Chinese wun tun (won ton) anymore as I won't use canola oil.☹️
Hot air fryer not the same.☹️
I think it is ok as a cooking spray.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

You can judiciously pour the canola oil left in your pantry on the weeds growing in the driveway cracks.

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

https://www3.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/reg_actions/registration/related_PC-011332_1-Oct-98.pdf

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

Thank you, Ising 4him ;)

(1) Show this thread

It goes by another name,we used this in hydraulics back in the day. http://www.cidpusa.org/lear_oil.htm

In response Doug Anger to his Publication

Oh Lord, have mercy.....I used and didn't know better ;(

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Any oil will kill bugs. It suffocates them. But why put a synthetic oil in your body.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I used for years.....didn't know then ;(

(1) Show this thread