the scum bags that do this to children need to be immediate death sentenceπŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

πŸ™ SAVE OUR CHILDREN πŸ™
πŸŒͺ️ END CHILD ABUSE πŸŒͺ️
πŸŒͺ️ END HUMAN TRAFFICKING πŸŒͺ️

I have a app for that in 12 gauge.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

amen brother...the globe will destroy all of themπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Air Force Veteran F-22 American Patriot to the core of my being. WWG1WGA

These MF'ers need to be fed to hungry lions!!! one at a time while the other pieces of $hit stand in line and observe their soon to be fate..... This evil MUST be eradicated from the earth COMPLETELY!!

like this one

😭😭😭😭😭😑😑😑😑GET RID OF THESE MONSTERS pleeeeaaase!!!!!!πŸ˜¬πŸ˜§πŸ’”

God! Goodness! Truth & Freedom! Trump Love!

I cant even. God Bless these babies and protect each one of them.

PURE EVIL, HOW CAN ANYONE DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ANY HUMAN, MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH🀬Hour Government is full of Evil People🀬SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONEπŸ˜”

Q.C. Director for roadway construction. Proud mom, wife, grandmother and daughter. President Trump reminds me so much of my Dad.

prison isnt good enough for someone who does this. Firing is the only way!

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

These children need our deepest love πŸ’œ

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

This is what the public needs to have served to them daily - the raw truth about the corruption and evil in our world. Stop sanitizing what is being suggested in hushed voices.

i'm dead set against pedophilia in any form in fact I totally agree instant death sentence but we'll give those sick bastards a choice unlike the what they gave their innocent victims..death by lethal injection, firing squad or tall tree short rope...their choice and the clock is ticking

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Gordon Carle to his Publication

Agree, except I do not feel they deserve a choice.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Gordon Carle to his Publication

Agree. Death is the only way. They are too sick to be rehabilitated.

(2) Show this thread

Even to looka at this picture is heartbreaking. How could you be quiet about that!?

this shit makes ke so angry i have heart palpatations...i would love for them to experience every single thing this poor innocent child did and more

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my President. Patriot, wife, momma & grandma. Southern by the Grace of God.

a slow painful end

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ’” there just are no wordsπŸ’”

Patriot, Boston Terrier Lover, Mom, First time Grandma , Maga, I can do all things thru Christ who Strengthens me

Makes me so mad, and these people are still allowed to walk around and do it again =/ I cant wait till these people are held accountable!

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

Hang em High

Mainstream Sky News Moderator Exposes "The Great Reset" With Facts!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_ybd_4hos

PLEASE SHARE THIS!

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

no mercy for the ones involved. just drop them in the center of payriots and we can handle it.... evil SOB's

Such unimaginable evil.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

The choice for me is clear, I support all thing that God does! God Bless The Children!!

Devil worshippers who will never experience the pain I'd like to give them.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

😒😒😒

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

evil people in this world🀬