A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

A thought to consider. If new elections are held in March then we won't have to wait until 2022 to take the house and senate. $ years of Trump with both houses would sure be something to see,,,,. just a thought

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

@danmartin17

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLchirKEtfN8Y786Wlm4ksnVhpqqNgxFMD

Full playlist made unlisted instead of private now

😽

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Kate Taylor to her Publication

Hey Family! If you don't know Kate from Twitter you are missing out! She is a fighting patriot to the max (been suspended 21x) and a great content creator. Give her a follow so she can build her platform here for when Twitter goes completely dark.
@fiercekitty

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @LittleSparrow in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Little Sparrow, click on at the bottom under it