1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What is your PASSION?

One of mine is photography. Care to share yours?

Also photography! I have a website I built myself but it's not online anymore because I'm too poor to keep it up. Once the war is over and I'm done teaching then I'll get back to it. I like doing astrophotography & street photography mainly. Anything with long exposure and moving lights. ❤ nice photos you got there Patriot! 🤗🙏

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Lauren, how much was the upkeep of the site?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I would love to see your work
So many talented people
👋👋💌

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Here's my flickr it's about the only trace of my work I've got left online. All my other accounts have been banned and stuff. Truly sad.

Plz enjoy! ❤

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lmbphotographyatx/

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

TYVM! Great hobby and I would love to see some of your work sometime!!!

I am not good with long exposure yet. And I am getting better on the motion, with waterfalls and small insects.