Juan O Savin has said many times
that the deep state monsters have
Plans 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7… and on & on
& they plan ahead.
Sometimes for decades, centuries or millennia.

[A] THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COVID-19.
THAT was the HOAX.
In the 1989 Random House published
AMA Encyclopedia of Medicine
“Coronaviruses” = COMMON COLD

But they HAD to get Humanity to be afraid of C-19
for their ultimate reason
— to administer their deadly bioweapon vax.

[B] Another HOAX: Global Warming.
It’s complete & total BS.
But they’re trying to get everyone to BELIEVE their hoax
so they can
1. Administer a climate-tax for gazillion$$$
2. BLOCK OUT THE SUN

They’ve been trying to block out the sun for YEARS.

7-1-23 Today Biden’s Admin says it’s open to a plan
that would BLOCK SUNLIGHT from EARTH.

Who else is for this? Gates, Soros, Bezos, etc.

BTW — What kills a Vampire?
SUNLIGHT and JESUS CHRIST 🌞🕊

Just sayin’

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Normally I love your posts but whoever is telling you that a bio weapon wasn't released to get people very sick is lying through his or her teeth. I got very sick but I got sick after everyone was jabbed so I don't know how. I went to the wake of my best friend's husband (killed by the jab) and was surrounded in a small room with police and emt people, along with the jabbed. I got so sick and almost died. It wasn't a cold, flu or anything normal. I have horrible after effects to whatever it was and I pray one day my body fully heals.

There was gain of function research done. People first got sick at the NATO games in Wuhan and George Webb feels NATO was involved and that would make perfect sense to me as they are the Rothschild's military.

When people now try to downplay the illness and bio weapon jab, it makes me crazy as my entire family was very sick and my husband and I thought we would die.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I'm not downplaying the bioweapon jab
BY ANY MEANS.

I'm simply saying the deep state demons
had to CONVINCE HUMANITY
there was a VIRUS
SO THEY WOULD TAKE THE BIOWEAPON JAB
& that has indeed killed MILLIONS
& injured MILLIONS.

No downplaying here.
Just identifying the hoax.

If it wasn't for Anons & Patriots all over Earth
saying the jab was a bioweapon
millions more would be dead.

Something got my family deathly ill. I wish I knew how we got so sick. I am just truly grateful I had everything at home to doctor myself because my high school friend went into the hospital by my house and was murdered. She was a digital soldier and nurse. They tried to kill her with Remdesevir on Christmas day. I know she refused that after I told her to not take it that day but I don't know if they gave it to her anyway and she died. We kept one another going over the phone and she worked late in the night with me for years. I know too many people who have died. I just lost an old co worker who "died suddenly". My best friend who lost her husband from the jab told me last night that she almost died last week with an episode with her heart. I keep praying that all of this suffering stops and we all survive to see better days.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏