If this Senate hearing today is supposed to wake anyone up, it's having the opposite effect. Boring as hell. Slimey DC swamp rats yapping their pieholes all day is a sleeping pill.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Totally agree. it's was silly watching each one give arguments before the Senate. 🙄Listening to them narrate their experience the day of the Capitol riot was unbelievable... No I mean, REALLY unbelieveable. Especially, RASKIN 🙄 I wanted to throw a butter sock at his head for his phony "sobbing" performance. smh Riot was pre-planned. Nothing to do with Pres. Trump. Cant wait for our turn

Took the words right out of my mouth. Watched until I could not take it any longer.😴

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

This was Pre-Trial. Just wait.

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Actually they might be embarassed...I was just watching them hate and cry

i concur!

Sadly, I agree! I am awake and struggled to watch it! I don't see sleepers watching this...they need a BIG wake up call.🤷🏻‍♀️

... and crying!!! They'll be crying soon!!!

This is not going to wake anyone up. I live with and have many people in my life who need to be woken up and they are not even watching this. They need to shut down MSM and show some confessions - that will only be the only way they may start to open their minds and believe. I don't know why they are waiting...

Let's not overlook the fact that the "hearing" was more of a Stalinist show-trial than not; and a further example of how the left wants to shred the Constitution by abusing and misusing it. They need to be crushed bigly.

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

So what are the implicaton for those who vote to impeach, what will happen to them, if anything?

I actually did briefly fall asleep! Did anyone else catch Trump's first lawyer talking about using the word "floodgates" instead of "whirlwind" because "whirlwind" was biblical? That was weird.

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

When i'm not bored I'm irate with their lies.

Agreed total snoozefest. However I know how important it is to pay attention. I think this trial is going to be pandora's box. BRING ON THE DISCOVERY!

agreed! so boring! 🥱😴

WWG1WGA!!! The Lord is Our Shepherd, We have Won!!! The Golden Age is Here & Now!!! Isaiah 60:17

Exactly, it's precisely why ppl flee politics... Boring as hell indeed.

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

This movie has become like a Mexican 150 episode serial.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Rivers M18 to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

I agree, the fake cries and public display of such tragic to the daughter never wanting to come to the capital. May his son rest in peace but damn don't use that as a buffer.

On to National days... Today is national Pizza day. Tomorrow had a few to go off of as well. but one stood out to me was Umbrella day. (Multi meanings)...Umbrella in a political stance is interesting. Especially with this Trial going on and the Antifas dressing as Trump Supporters. On Feb 11, is "Don't cry over spilt milk" I found this interesting as well. There were others to choose from but that stood out. Opinion?

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Ever watch congressional inquiries? Boring as hell with political grandstanding. You would think they were on the campaign trail, mugging for the camera.

[MUST WATCH] Mainstream Sky News Exposes "The Great Reset" With Facts!!!

Click the link to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_ybd_4hos

WWG1WGA!!! The Lord is Our Shepherd, We have Won!!! The Golden Age is Here & Now!!! Isaiah 60:17

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

Thanks for sharing! I think the meeting is being postponed, I'm adding "indefinitely postponed", because they will either be tried for crimes against humanity by then or they already have been executed. We shall wait and see.

(1) Show this thread

I didn't know it was possible to ramble this much about one little event!

No interest.

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say G RR Ma

But it did serve its purpose. The sheeple are now 100% aware that former presidents can indeed be impeached.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Couldn't agree more.

calm before the storm, maybe. what was that part about them hiring a movie studio and having a 16 hour presentation?

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

I had a hard time following

Ghost can you give us a timeline here when we can expect to see some action results? We're dying here =(

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Sometime during this impeachment, things will heat up. Not sure if it's beginning, middle, or after. This is all show here, likely pre-recorded. Boring I know.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Wakey Awakey to her Publication

Thank you for your support! Seeing the way people from other countries have been involved warms my heart!

In response Wakey Awakey to her Publication

Good to see others from Au

(2) Show this thread

Can't expect anything less.. It's a circus show to them..