#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

444 Who I Am / Jesus WalksπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ/ Gematria Requires Patterns And Logic For Truth 🧐/ I Will Protect You / Youll Never Need Another Cent / Not So Funny Now / You Cant Always Get What You Want / The Old Self Dies And A New Identity Emerges ✨🌈/ I Am The Genius Who Can Morph Into A Dragon 🐲/ The Main Event Is Now On The Horizon πŸŒ…/ I Am That I Ams Laws Apply To Every One 🦌/ I Wish I Could Reach Out And Give You A Hug πŸ€—/ God Is Encoded In Secret Gematria Algorithm / Do You Take Gematria Seriously Yes βœ…/ My Time Is Almost Through Little Left To Do πŸ₯³/ Want To Feel Loved ❀ / Getting People To Listen Is Difficult πŸ˜“/ There Is Infinite Wonder Around You / She Has Direct Contact With The Almighty πŸ‘‚πŸ¦Œ/ How Do I Overcome Ego / You Dont Have To Be A Rocket Scientist πŸš€/ How Many Coincidences Is It Going To Take 😬
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=iiimef%20marines%20take%20it%20to%20the%20next%20level
2006-26
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

THE DAYS OF ELIJAH VIDEO (50/5)

Camp Pendleton Marines (14/5)

FIVE: FIVE (10/1)

Oorah! "Days of Elijah" - Marines at Camp Pendleton - YouTube

Mixed videos from YouTube and added subtitles, credit goes to:Footage:The United States Marines at Camp Pendleton - THANK YOU for your service!Footage record...

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

do unto others as you would want done unto you

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR MARINE CORP AND ALL OF OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

God bless our Marines!!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou