#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

444 Who I Am / Jesus Walks🚶‍♂️/ Gematria Requires Patterns And Logic For Truth 🧐/ I Will Protect You / Youll Never Need Another Cent / Not So Funny Now / You Cant Always Get What You Want / The Old Self Dies And A New Identity Emerges ✨🌈/ I Am The Genius Who Can Morph Into A Dragon 🐲/ The Main Event Is Now On The Horizon 🌅/ I Am That I Ams Laws Apply To Every One 🦌/ I Wish I Could Reach Out And Give You A Hug 🤗/ God Is Encoded In Secret Gematria Algorithm / Do You Take Gematria Seriously Yes ✅/ My Time Is Almost Through Little Left To Do 🥳/ Want To Feel Loved ❤ / Getting People To Listen Is Difficult 😓/ There Is Infinite Wonder Around You / She Has Direct Contact With The Almighty 👂🦌/ How Do I Overcome Ego / You Dont Have To Be A Rocket Scientist 🚀/ How Many Coincidences Is It Going To Take 😬
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=iiimef%20marines%20take%20it%20to%20the%20next%20level
2006-26
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"I Am That I Ams Laws Apply To Every One 🦌"

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN song is playing in this video!

That song was in my decode last night!!!

Do you need MORE COINCIDENCES???? 😬

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1675199593309413376?s=19

LET MY "SHEEPLE" GO! (14/5)

Feed My Sheep, Tend to My Flock (23/5)

Five:Five (10/1)

[Jesus] said to him the Third time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you Love Me?” Peter was Grieved because He said to him the Third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You Know all things; You Know that I Love You.” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep" J

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it