Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

U R Electric πŸ’«

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Morning Kim πŸ˜€. Yes, it’s always about the money, right?!

Good Morning Kim!!

Happy Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯° Month!!! πŸ™Œ

I love this guy. He ALMOST makes me want to download TT. lol
Happy Saturday Kim!

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

haha! he is one of my new favorite channels. Happy Saturday to you. Hope you have a great weekend.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

My entire garden is electrocultured, copper wire with an antenna wrapped around a wood pole…harvesting energy from the air…FREEπŸƒπŸŒΏπŸƒ

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response amy lilley to her Publication

I haven’t done this yet. Was late starting any kind of garden this year. This info is certainly not being suppressed, which tells me disclosure of free energy, will come by way of gardeners. πŸ™ƒ

In response amy lilley to her Publication

do you stick the stick in the ground ?and does the wire touch the ground????

(5) Show this thread