Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

🙏💚🙏 @lightheartanon

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Dearest God, please send your most beloved son Jesus Christ to heal your incredibly courageous follower. . This community needs all of our fighters right now, and he is so valued. Hear all of our prayers dear God! Please aide those we are lifting up to you! Amen 🙏💕

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Focused on mankind healing, our collective.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏💕🙏💕🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🌟🙏💙💙🙏🌟

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

Dear God please heal this dear light warrior so that he will be able to continue to help us in this spiritual war. May God bless this conspiracy duet of brother and sister.

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

Dear Heavenly Father, we pray for this dear brother who is fighting the Good fight and in need of Your help. We know that You can heal him if You will - please rebuke the illness and restore him to complete health in the Name of Jesus our Lord, amen!
#JesusisLord

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Alkaline body, sour sop, black seed oil, apricot kernels, fenbendazole, etc…

And lots of prayers.

You are lucky. Enlightened people are open to new paths.

🙏🕊🙏

🙏 🤲

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💙🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Heavenly Father we ask and thank you for guidance of healing for Lightheart's brother through Jesus all Glory and Praise Amen✨✝️🕊💕

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for his healing!

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

🙏 Praying for healing.