Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

This is in a small country town here in illinois. It's devastating. Lots of people still without power and they're not sure when they'll be restored.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

This is from a Deracho straight line wind storm which went across southern Iowa, Illinois and Indiana. Ironically, where a lot of farm land is. Destroying the crops.

One thing that does not sit well with me, the weather channel was predicting a change in the wind/air flow which would come up from the south and said it would help with pushing the smoke from the Canadian fires out of the area.

Yea, today the air quality is rated at moderate at 71, While yesterday before the storm it was rated at 225 (extremely unhealthy) So the storm helped in that way but at great cost to our farmers. SAD!

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

In 2012, almost to the day, we had a derecho pass through in central Ohio. It hit right around 4pm. It took them almost 2 weeks to restore our power. Did a lot of damage to our small town.

We had a deracho go thru our area back in 2020. Was without power for 4 days. Other areas took longer to recover. So sorry to hear about your area. Be safe

In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

I'm glad everyone made it through okay. They are scary. Never really remember anything like that when I was a kid. Many blessings to you.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication

Me neither!!! May your day be filled with Blessings as well. Thank you

(1) Show this thread