PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

🥲 just beautiful 💐
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I know right? Imagine loving someone so much you don't care if you had a wedding photo or perhaps couldn't afford it back then. I'm guessing they were married after the war. This is the difference from then & now.

Times were different then.
Even when you and I were young, things were so different than they are now.

20 years ago I had a very old man come in my store looking for a gift for his wife. I asked what the occasion was, and he said, "No occasion; just a gift for her because she's so wonderful."
She was one lucky lady ☺️
Many of us have never had that.

The Bible says, "Women, respect your husbands." Men need respect; they need to be appreciated for the provision and protection they provide for the family.
"Men, love your wives." Women need love; they need to feel secure and cherished.

That's not usually the way things are now 😐

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Beautiful story. I am now blessed to have a husband like this. My ex not so much, that’s why he’s an ex🤭
Amongst other things he did. My parents married for 60 years before they passed 🙏🏻
They stuck it out, now men don’t even know if they r men & same for women🤦🏼‍♀️ due to this evil spreading around, but it will end

You are another lucky lady 🙂
It's just frustrating seeing the abundance of evil these days. Looking forward to it being eradicated!
I want to live in Mayberry, where Andy Taylor is the sheriff, the diner serves real homemade food, the community cares about each other, and the only use for the jail is when Otis ties one on and locks himself in until he sobers up 😂

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it