VK's APL is up a smidge to 8.990065408 !
..0065408 > 23 - nice touch lol

Thanks @nojustno2 for the heads up!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

17 since '17 // twitter=@doozier_ //#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

>moving by less than .001 percent

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

oh..oh..

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

nothing can stop what is coming. 💀🌽🇺🇸🐸 holding the line. Enjoying the show 🍿😎

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

lol. The APL is perplexing. I feel like I should now be helping raise it higher in light of the current circumstances.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

That's cheating!!!! That alone should hit 10!🤣

Another angle Drop search 65408 Brings up 4350

In response Michael M... to his Publication

Good call...and look at that date - 5.29 !!!

(1) Show this thread

that tells me we are very very close to 10.... And 10 will defintiely be significant when it happens.... we ready

who gets pissed that "level" more 🤣🙌
i am at 17:9:23 for real!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🤣😂

Sky News Moderator Exposes "The Great Reset" With Facts!!!

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_ybd_4hos

PLEASE SHARE THIS!

✅👊🏻☺️ 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

So for fun....I put the number in Duck,Duck and this showed up coincidence?
Golden Telecom(NASDAQ: “GLDN”)

https://id2call.com/number/0990065408

Wikipedia
On March 17, 2006 the operator declared that it put into operation the fibre-optical highway Moscow-Nizhni Novgorod.
GTS was a pan-European communications services provider, backed by Alan B. Slifka and affiliates of George Soros and Soros Private Equity, with revenues of over $1 billion and operations in 20 countries in Europe.

I was waiting for this Kim decode 😄 thanks!

hahaha🤣😂 love it!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I think he is under estimating

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Or does VK know much more than us & is calmer than us? Or maybe he is just calmer.

(1) Show this thread

I just posted about it too. Vibes! 😁

Make it 9!#rounded

The best. I wonder if we can tip him to get it over 9?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

IDK when it occurred, but he has listed "9/10" now!

(3) Show this thread