PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Oh how sweet! God Bless them!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Hi Nancy, did you ever figure out how to upload your photos?

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

No, I gave up on it, thanks for asking. I just need to buckle down and concentrate on doing it. lol

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

I am using Freespoke as my search engine, but I have Firefox on my computer. I have wondered if that is why I'm having a tough time with it. Going from one to the other?

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I use the same & have firefox as well. If you search in the search bar at bottom of your screen for "snipping tool" you can use that to copy a photo. when it comes up click on "new" & draw a box around the photo if that makes sense. Then save where you want it to b e saved ie: photos, pictures or desktop. I save in my pictures file.

You should have a paperclip like this on left side of your screen if you use microsoft for emails.

(1) Show this thread