Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
deborah sidener

I need your prayers I have colorectal cancer I have been fighting this for almost 2 years It has spread to my liver and is gaining strength I am taking fembendazole and I am doing the Cancer diet with no sugar PLEASE say a prayer for me they say I may have a year. I don't believe them I believe in prayer and God. My name is debbie sue that is how God knows me

Only people mentioned by @debbiedo in this post can reply

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Unfortunately I am late, just saw your message. Believe in yourself and God and don´t fear "death". Healing Prayers and more for you. 💕👊🙏🌻

God, heal our sister now from this sickness and reverse it to the sender in Jesus name. Off of her now. amen.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

ADD CDS/MMS into your regimen....bitter raw Apricot kernels, invermectin, Fucoidan, sea moss. juice organic leafy greens.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

S.ensing prayers up for you. Check out colloidal silver to help with liver #'s

Truth Seeker, God has Compassion for all Humanity, Gods Creation is Awesome

seems a very honest man, especially if a 3 letter agency tried to shut him down. https://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

You've probably already seen this, but if not, then I think you will find it useful. Best wishes and good luck.
https://blog.mygotodoc.com/p/can-2-cheap-meds-1-vitamin-and-baking?utm_source=twitter&sd=pf

Many swear by this treatment. Music frequency that kills parasites. It is a passive way to get rid of them.
You need to use head phones for best effect.
I have tried it even without the head phone, you can feel the sensation of parasites freaking out.
No kidding. It may be worth a try. There are other music sets in the "parasite series." Fascinating.
I wish you success in beating this disease. So many cures coming to light recently. God bless you.

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you now; Please, God: we pray for a healing now, and for Your Comfort and Grace, Thank You!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Don’t give up be strong and hold on to the word of God he died so we can live praying for a complete healing over you for his glory Amen 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

At the risk of making you angry, stop all pharma medicine and do a FULL ALKALINE DIET

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I have listened to Barbara I can't think of her last name now but I have started the diet no sugar no carbs lots of fruit and veggies all Alkaline Im on the fembenzadol protocol and doing chemo Im afraid not to do the chemo They scare you into it.

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏💗🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Prayers up.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Fiji water and a fast... highest natural alkaline water...

#BlessUp

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I will try it thank you God bless you for caring

(2) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for you Debbie Sue! 🙏❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you up in healing prayers, Debbie. In His name with all his warrior angels, I ask for miraculous intervention. Love and light, fren.
🙏✨💕✨🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Healing prayers for you Debbie Sue ❤️🙏

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🙏 Prayers for your completely healing 💖

Milk thistle is very beneficial for the liver.

Praying for you.
Add Fucoidan and enzymes. Pantholic acid (vit B) and selenium 200mg a day for liver and rid cancer

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Prayers up. Maybe also to a parasite cleanse. Got my brother on fenben for a brain tumor

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God bless

Praying For You Debbie Sue!