xRussia accuses US of planning to drop malaria-bearing mosquitoes on troops

👀 Russia accuses US of planning to drop malaria-bearing mosquitoes on troops
https://nypost.com/2023/06/19/russia-accuses-us-of-planning-to-drop-malaria-bearing-mosquitoes-on-troops

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Malaria? Which is cured by HCQ? That's an interesting turn of events

They mean the bio weaponized ones created for gain of function. Insects and parasites are a favorite to deliver their poison.

I do not think that it would hurt many American's feelings if Russia issued an international arrest warrant for Bill Gates for crimes against humanity America

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

WHY is that Bizarre? Gates 'dropped'
Malaria laden Skeeters in FL & TX

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Yup

(1) Show this thread

if a squito is lucky its got a 2 week life span........seems like alot of trouble to weapomize them.....plus they are snacks for critters

In response reaper myer to his Publication

No one said they aren't stupid and are used to waiting for their damage to be done.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

They already dropped them in Florida! Praying for Gods intervention! 🙏🏻💯🫶❤️