I'm not judging anyone because of my past. I was a fuxked up person who drifted far from God. Let me see one person who didn't stray from God in their whole life and I'll call them a LIAR.

Who's the judge again? Remind me plz.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

My mom never strayed :)

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

It’s what you’re living in your Now moment that counts the most! It’s not called Earth school for no reason lol. At one time of my life I was a Cocaine user living with the city’s biggest Drug Dealer 🤣🤣🤣. I remember driving with him picking up garbage bags full of Pot and Bricks Kilos of Coke to the worst parts of town down dark alleys no lights and people laying in ditches! I got out of that situation fast and never looked back! That was my turning point! Cats out of the bag on me now. I love you all immensely! Everyone here has brought me growth in many different ways! Ascension has its ups and downs! Just keep going! Love you. I love the gematria decodes you give! I always followed you closely back in the Twitter days with Shane Browning! 🙏🏻❤️💯🫶♾️💪🏻

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

Only God..

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Everything happened for a reason….the new version of myself with God in control from within may not be proud of some things the old me did, but we regret nothing. Everything we went through….trauma, pain, mistakes was to help others