Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
IAM NJoy

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Highly recommend the ‘Silver Well’ & a TDS/PPM Meter to accurately measure PPM of your batch.
This set-up is so easy & has all the functions required to make a quality batch of CS.

Link is for the Aust site but they do source their product from an American supplier Coyote Zenterprizes & rewire for Aust standards. I’m sure you can source in the USA directly from original supplier. The Home page of link has some great background info regardless of logistics, & helpful tips.

Measuring tool - I use the “Com 100' combined EC (Electrical Conductivity), PWT, TDS/PPM, & Temperature Meter” to measure every batch I make. It’s a very useful tool when making your own batches to give you an indication of PPM prior, & after batch completed.

I hope you get started soon now you know it’s much easier than we ever thought.

Wishing you great success with your home-made Colloidal Silver, and may it bring you much joy & great health benefits 🙏

https://www.colloidalsilver.com.au/

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NJoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM NJoy, click on at the bottom under it