Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

So here I am, just me sayin...

I currently feel the need to keep up with whats happening in the world, the good bad & ugly, since I need to be up to date so I have the knowledge to respond appropriately to any & all that I interface with to do my redpill effort. I suspect this statement resonates with anyone thats a parent, no matter your age. ThankQ AU frens for all the news & assessments on happenings.

Sure, I'd love to not see the bad & ugly, and be fully focused on 4D ascension. I suppose my time will come, God will guide me.

#SaveTheChildren

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Amein Brother. Right there with you friend.

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Bless you! I pray God's Shalom peace to cover you. What a peaceful spot!

ThankQ
Love thewoodpecker pic.
We enjoy our bird frens here.

In response LL_125 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blaine .13, click on at the bottom under it