Only people mentioned by @EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

This poor girl....her soul and heart was ripped to shreds....her parents did a shit job of protecting her. The ppl she should have been able to rely on the most did not help or protect her in the way they should have. I am not placing all the blame on the parents but I have children and you can bet your bottom dollar if my child came to me and said something like this was going on.....well lets just say I would not NOT protect my child.......

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

This is old and nothing happened then and this impeachment so far isn't looking like anything good is coming out of it. I should know better than to watch this A$$holes. I cannot stand them.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Do you have a source for this?

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

It has been heavily censored from the internet. Let me see if I can find it in the wayback machine. there were multiple sources.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

This one is even younger.

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

What a depraved demonic POS. ROT in hell schumer🔥🔥🔥