Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

THE AGE OF AQUARIUS: As Above, So Below

The Woman with the Alabaster Jar

" Jesus said to them, "When you (plur.) make the Two One and make the Inside like the Outside and the )utside like the Inside and the Above like the Below, and that you might make the Male and the Female be One and the same, so that the Male might not be Male nor the Female be Female, when you make Eyes in place of an Eye and a Hand in Place of a hand and a Foot in place of a Foot, an IMAGE in Place of an IMAGE - THEN you will Enter [the Kingdom]." Jesus. THE "LOST" GOSPEL OF THOMAS, that was BANNED & CENSORED by the Early Church Fathers to PREVENT Us from becoming PRESENT to the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE of SOURCE, that is the ESSENCE of our Personal and Planetary Being)

Two Interrelated Posts with Meme (See Comments Below and/or Click on Show Thread)

Q and the White Hat Military can Remove the Obstacles to Our Psycho-Spiritual Growth, and Prepare the Ground for our Perso

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Planetary Rebirth and Resurrection; BUT True Change can ONLY "Happen" from the Inside Out--not the Outside In.
As We Learn to bring our Individual Hearts into Creative Resonance with the Quantum Heart of God as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself through the Planetary Heart of Humanity/Gaia; we Reverse the Fear-Based Inverted Matrix and become Spiritual Catalysts through which THIS Whirled is "TRANCE"-FORMED & "TRANCE-MUTED" into what Jesus Referred to as the "Coming of the Kingdom," the Time Beyond All Time when the Universal Spirit of Love-Light and Light-Love is Poured Out Upon All Mankind.

Mary "MAGA"-DE-LINE and the RE-EMERGENCE of the DIVINE FEMININE

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

NEVER GIVE UP!

🐸

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Incredibly biblical

Just waiting waiting for God's wrath

(1) Show this thread