Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I somewhat fell for the 'college' scam too - art then Graohic Design.

Looking back, I could have learned the same by being an apprentice in a design, print, publishing or advertising studio...

I abandoned it all in 2008... too many shitty people is what did it.

Now, I devote my time to the house, the animals and the garden... I am satisfied.

Building, making, creating - these are what humans should be doing.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

isnt it funny how all their scams are failing quicker and quicker?
yeah they got our grandparents with the mortgage, maybe they got your parents with the cpllege scam or dangling the dream so our generation fell for it....
now they have the gender crap and the bug eating climate nonsense but their plans backfired b/c that van life craze makes it hard for the propaganda to reach the masses in between tic tocs and fortnite matches 😂

(1) Show this thread

The Big Bang Theory | The guys fixes Penny's Furniture | S1 E2 | INCREDIBLE SHELDON LEONARD - YouTube

Penny gets a new furniture and the guys goes to help her to fix it while making the task more complex.Like • Share • SubscribeThanks for Watching.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

Over edumicated? 😂
Look at her fly...😃

(1) Show this thread

The Big Bang Theory | The guys fixes Penny's Furniture | S1 E2 | INCREDIBLE SHELDON LEONARD - YouTube

Penny gets a new furniture and the guys goes to help her to fix it while making the task more complex.Like • Share • SubscribeThanks for Watching.