👇 ICYMI

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
When Trump did his speech in Bedminster
he coded things about NEW HAMPSHIRE.
Trump said,
“Corruption is UP TO THE GILLS in the Biden Crime Family.”
Mike Gill — DS money laundering.
The “seal” has been broken on Pandora’s Box,
the Pandora Papers that came from → Mike Gill..
Where's RFK, Jr. doing his Foreign Policy speech? NH.
Why New NH?
BECAUSE EVERYONE’S DRAWING ATTENTION TO
WHERE THE REAL POWER LOCATION IS 💥

🇺🇸 Mike Gill
FTX was a registered New Hampshire corp.
with a home office next to PRIMARY BANK
owned by the cartels & Dick Anagnost..
They were money laundering Cartel $ & Dark [Trafficking] $
& buying Politicians for protection..
Which is why GHISLAINE MAXWELL
wound up in the State of NH.
The property that she bought was an LLC,
as in the Pandora Papers.
Why did Maxwell go to NH? Was she not a blackmailer? 💥

👇 6-27-23

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Mike Gill is a patriot who has been exposing the cabal for years. Here's his page:

https://www.youtube.com/StateofCorruptionNH/videos

NH is small so it has enabled the cabal to completely capture both state and federal political offices. Votes are by paper ballot but are machine counted. Like AZ, all attempts to publicly prove the voter fraud have been blocked by the courts and by local communist operatives.

Along with the political, financial, and human trafficking crimes; Gill describes tractor trailer loads of Chinese fentanyl being laundered through the local hospital system.

Fentanyl overdoses are tied to organ harvesting rings. It makes big bucks for the hospital to sell organs from teenage drug overdose victims.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

OMgracious. Okay...so I never put that together...the fentanyl overdose crisis and the organ harvesting. So if you live in an area that has a very heavy fentanyl use/overdose issue...is it a fair guess to say that THAT particular hospital is likely dirty? But...If they die on scene and were never admitted to the hospital...then you have to have a whole "ring" of dirty players. From cops to funeral home/s right? They would have to get the bodies from site of death to place of "harvest" in a super fast manner right? Just trying to reason out how this might be happening in the smaller towns....

I've heard (but haven't confirmed) that fentanyl helps preserve the organs. It appears that the drug was DESIGNED for this dual purpose.

I suspect most police forces across the country have a high percentage of corrupt cops. No doubt some funeral homes are involved, however, consider the recent push for hospitals to liquefy the dead in their own facilities and flush the bodies down the city sewer. Homeless and runaways simply disappear.

The entire 'public/private' ecosystem is built to profit from human suffering, consume the innocent, and hide and protect the evil.

And most of the staff involve have no idea. They are just doing their jobs, following the 3 ring binder of company policy.

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

In response Water Mark to his Publication

OH my word. I hadn't heard about the liquifying thing. uggh. Sadly...we know just enough about their evil... and while it should be shocking... horrifically...it's not. :(

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread