When the holy spirit is in you, working through you, the vibes NEVER lie. These people might be able to temporarily fool those waiting for the holy spirit to work in them or those who are not actively in the word but those of us set apart by God can see right through all that fake false light they try to serve up plain as day. These people have refused the love of TRUTH and have been given over to great delusions but those of us in the word, letting the spirit work through us are no longer blind, we see TRUTH! Did you know, in scripture, when the word TRUTH is used, it translates to mean REALITY?

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

True dat! I’m dealing with a soon to be ex daughter in law that cut us off about 6 mos ago because she got mad. Now she’s trying to say the right things attempting to draw herself back in the circle. But unfortunately (for her) the things she’s saying now (that I would have fallen for 6 mos ago) is not making any kind of impact on me. It’s almost like I can see the word “lies” as she speaks. But I’ve been praying for discernment in all truth and fiction for a few months now.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication

I understand 😊🙏🤍
My sister has gone down a negative path too, she'll do just enough to get back into the good graces of our father and then she stirs up drama and does something to hurt him. It's been difficult for us having to show tough love and waiting for her to want to come to us. She's not spoken to me in over a year because my mother accidentally let it slip in a text meant for me to her that things were getting bad with her again and she wanted me to pray for her. I think she was angry with my mom for telling me and it not coming from her and embarrassed I knew what was going on. I never let on with her that I knew things weren't going well for her house because I wanted to keep that line of communication open between us so she knew she had somewhere to run if things were bad. I can only keep praying, I will for you too! 🤍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Amen! We can guide, teach and correct but they will ultimately need to make their own choice.

Son-light is the best disinfectant for somone struggling with dis-ease. ☀️

(1) Show this thread
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Idk who this beautiful soul is but he hit it!🎯🙌🏻

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Right!? I had to share it because the vibe was on point! 🤍

(1) Show this thread