[Forwarded from We The Media (IET)]

Yes. Let’s bring up the 14th Amendment, specifically Section 3 of the 14th Amendment that's been getting attention lately. In simple terms, Section 3 says that if a person has engaged in an "insurrection or rebellion" against the US, they cannot hold office.

BOOMERANG

5D chess

Only people mentioned by @LyndaAtchison in this post can reply

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

We keep hearing about what he is thinking about doing .. how about he just do it!

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

Timing is everything.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

It's time. No more nice guys. Time to fight fire with fire.

A threat doesn't matter unless it's carried out. Barr is either stupid, working for the other side or nuts. Pick one, I dunno

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Every Time to her Publication

I pick- it's all part of the movie.

(1) Show this thread

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Oh Lordy that would be PRICELESS!!

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I nearly gagged when the first lawyer referred to the senators as patriots. Not ... there maybe be a handful. From what i have observed at one moment or another, they showed their true political selves.

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

soooo Barr made this threat 8 months ago? does anyone still think he might "DO IT"?