Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kat istheSea3

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ NEVER SAY DIE!!!

6-26-23 BRUNSON BROTHERS CASES UPDATE

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Loy Brunsonโ€™s SCOTUS case was DENIED
but Loy said the other day, whatever the decision,
it gives him the Summer to educate people
& if necessary, WRITE ANOTHER PETITION ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Raland Brunsonโ€™s lawsuit against 3 Supremes
[Sotomayor, Kagan & Jackson]
Is awaiting a decision from a Trump-appointed judge ๐Ÿ•Š

The Brunson Brothers WILL NOT BE DETERRED
by corrupt court systems. God Bless them ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#GodspeedBrunsons

Raland Brunson / letters
www.enoughisenough.me

Brunson Twitter
https://twitter.com/BrunsonSCOTUS

Brunson Telegram
https://t.me/BrunsonBrothersSCOTUS

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

It's Time - LFG

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… Forget about the Brunson Case from this day forward Patriots. Permanently let it go & manifest itโ€™s removal. I have my own confirmation. Any entity that makes money on the side for such a cause tells you everything, The Cabal of SCOTUS.

No matter what direction the case goes, and itโ€™s outcome will have zero affect on this countryโ€™s outcome. We already know who controls it. The military has more than enough evidence on the SC as well as every organization, entity and individual to trial and convict all. Make no mistake. Do you expect the SC to implicate itself or anyone else? Logic. The military can and will activate at its own time and choosing. These actions by the SC just solidifies itโ€™s own destruction and will be remembered throughout history as doing such. You are living through history to be written and not forgotten. It gets to a point where everything done is a slap in the face. And this has been the point of it all.. And stay strong. ๐Ÿฆ…

@ americanpatriotus

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

When someone does something wrong and charges money that is known wrong, not a legit process, isn't that fraud?
Deron Brunsons was taught the proper process, and clearly EGO is in the way, generating income from corrupted process?
What about those that have refused factual information, pushing as like sales reps for the Brunsons?
Wondering who is all not on the side of humanity?
Kirks Law Corner is teaching the proper process, to the legislative branch.
Have been blocked, attacked for sharing what is true.
Corruption is deep.
What is happening with the Brunsons?
Why do people not research, Kirkslawcorner.com, also on Rumble, youtube, telegram.
Kirks law corner, showing people facts, Kirk is linked on with.
Taking back the Republic.
17 States reassembled and growing.

https://www.national-assembly.net/

(2) Show this thread

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

At this point, it is clear..... The Supreme Court is useless. The Judiciary is as corrupt as the DS. Take away their lifetime benefit as well as the rest of the Judges.

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

Can't get Justice at the Justice Dept.,
or SCOTUS.
MOST judges & lawyers are corrupt
& blackmailed via Epstein
or other methods.
98% of the U.S. Government is captured......

๐Ÿ‘‡

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q The Storm Rider
"In the end
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY" ๐Ÿ’ฅ

#NCSWIC

(1) Show this thread

Many thanks for the Brunson Brothers, all!, to take part in this seemingly endless movie. I hope the SC judges who were part of the DS get what is coming to them. Please Lord make the truth apparent to all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

We have NO IDEA what all the pieces are
in this MAGICAL GENIUS Chess Game
For Earth & Humanity
that QTeam are playing.

Whatever pieces the Brunson Brothers are
they are MAGNIFICENT, in my book ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread

TIME FOR THE MILITARY TO KICK ASS.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

From an Anon's POV
waaaaaaaaaaay past time, Commander!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜น

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Let the Ass Kicking begin! And so it is! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏโ™พ๏ธ

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ