Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

PNW Patriot 😎 AU is Home 💖🐸

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Well, Brunson was denied so... nothing burger here I suppose

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

If only there was an official link :)

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

In response None None to his Publication

the search results are screwed for me because Trudeau. Google.com in the search bar click on the camera for image search function.

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

In response None None to his Publication

SCOTUS had a deadline to meet. Saturday I think.

(4) Show this thread

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

sounds too good to be true!

This is very suspect, first of all we know the corruption is on both sides of the aisle not just democrats and second I would like to know the “source “ of this info, so I can personally research it.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication

Second of all, only 385?

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Some way-past previous post somewhere in the Universe reminds me that this (election fraud) was decided upon last July by SCOTUS.

Could the movie be in the last scene, for all intents and purposes? Iraq has published the signing of their revaluation of currency in the past few hours in the Gazette - nesara newsworthiness.

The RV always needed some false cover. Keeping an eye on the "Brunson" Burner. Yessssss...., and was never a doubt because I have Trusted That Plan.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Yes I’m hearing feeling the same thing even though most people have changed to extended timeline ? We will see! Keep praying! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread