Only people mentioned by @GOESFORFREEDOM in this post can reply

Survivor of the Great 2021 Twit Purge! Been looking for a platform where I can reconnect with all the great Anons I had followed there!

In response Joy Full to her Publication

BS

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

Things like this are why they call Anons "crazy"!!

In response Jim SOS to his Publication

TU

(1) Show this thread

I missed this one and am VERY curious

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

🤦‍♀️This is embarrassing.

In response Debbie Spiers to her Publication

Clone

(1) Show this thread

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸 Tough job with non believers!!! 👍🏻TRUMP

she died in 1997?? Barron is 16?? so is she still alive and is Barron her son by Trump??

In response Patriot Lola to her Publication

trust your inner voice.
Yoou know this is BS

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Patriot Lola to her Publication

No.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

im not getting on that train. way to out there.