#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Biden is out of his mind. He wants to tax your stock yearly if it goes up even if you don't sell it. That is crazy.
This will bring in normie haters.
Biden Fooked.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Biden is FOOKED . 😎🦅🇺🇸 5:5

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of a sheep" Vernon Linwood Howard

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Sorry for my blondness but what the hell is fooked, I've seen it somewhere but can't remember LOL

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of a sheep" Vernon Linwood Howard

I found the fooked button. It is the circle button to report someones post. If you put your cursor on it, without hitting it, a message will come up that states 3/3 fooked remaining. It doesn't always show but it does under this meme. At least I know I'm not crazy, well not this time LOL

That's it what I figured but I thought I saw it on a button to hit on a media site, like you hit ❤️ for likes or👍. Guess not LOL TY for the info and for not making fun of me LOL