just blessed with granddaughter#5
Her name is Summer 💖

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

God Bless her! 🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

Congrat's! She looks WISE already. ENJOY Summer.

How precious!! Congratulations and blessings to you and your family.

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication

OOOHHH I AM IN GRANDMA OVERLOAD..... THAT "WITTLE" FACE!!! I REMEBMER WHEN I COULD KISS THOSE CHEEKS FOR MY OWN GRANDBABIES! SO PRECIOUS! AND A GIFT FROM GOD!!!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Awww! God bless you all!!! She is beautiful!!! Happy Happy Birthday little one!!! TY for sharing!!!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💝Congratulations 💖

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Congratulations! 💖🎂

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Congratulations ❤️

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Congratulations
💚🌟💚

God bless
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

Beautiful! Congratulations!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Congratulations she’s adorable

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

How Precious. She is adorable.Congratulations

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Welcome Summer. Beautiful. Congrats grandma

aww.......she looks as thrilled to be on earth as i do lol

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Congratulations Grandma!! Welcome to the world baby Summer! Blessings and Best Wishes!💗💗

She's beautiful!!! Congrats!