Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

§.•´¨'°÷•..× 1❸ 𝕨𝓗𝔢η ⓉĦ𝒆 𝓓EⓋเL 𝐇ᵃ𝕕 ғᎥ𝐍丨s𝐡𝐄∂ ค𝓵ℓ 𝕥ⓗ𝕀𝓢 tέ爪קtᶤNᎶ, Ĥᗴ 𝕝є千t ᕼι๓ ย几ᵗ𝔦Ĺ 𝓪ⓝ ⓞƤ𝓟๏ʳ𝐓𝓊𝔫ᗴ ᵗιм𝒆. ×,.•´¨'°÷•..§

I knowingly KNOW my husband is just a Cosmic Fire Fox like me...Both of US are fooken Cosmic Space Cadets and soooo Gnerdy to boot this internet UP in the CORRECT direction...lol...gotta shake some more trees today...Maybe the fruits will DROP and the people who have actually been STARVING and NOT crying Wolf...can get fed soon...I am FED UP that people think as a single state of mind...just about themselves...and don't wish to help the ENTIRE WORLD...Why is that song Africa on the Playlist? Those starving kids needed music...and it's strange how they feel closer to my husband through a focused sense of meditation and flow in love state through frequency travels and hold onto this hope that God will help their country too...I mean is it too much to ask overpriveledged people help their brothers and sisters? STARSEEDS ARE ALL OVER THIS FOOKEN PLANET...We make LOVE a lot...LOL LOL...No, the children have been being taken care of for realz though and that is what really does matter first.

§.•´¨'°÷•..× 1❸ 𝕨𝓗𝔢η ⓉĦ𝒆 𝓓EⓋเL 𝐇ᵃ𝕕 ғᎥ𝐍丨s𝐡𝐄∂ ค𝓵ℓ 𝕥ⓗ𝕀𝓢 tέ爪קtᶤNᎶ, Ĥᗴ 𝕝є千t ᕼι๓ ย几ᵗ𝔦Ĺ 𝓪ⓝ ⓞƤ𝓟๏ʳ𝐓𝓊𝔫ᗴ ᵗιм𝒆. ×,.•´¨'°÷•..§

In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication

ALL accounts are glowing active today..I really don't care what name is present in that time...Leto, Strobl, Fox...it's all the same chicka...here on a mission to fooken AWAKEN this planet once and for all...these KNOWINGLY, PRETEND, LOOK AWAY, IGNORE ET...business...NOT GONNA FLY here in this HQ...They KNOWINGLY KNOW what is glowing on here...yet they all play games...anyways...Games R Fun Right...?
Game Masters 4 Eternity...

Anyways...It is so strange...when I come here on Au, which is actually more like Ag to me in Reality...I only Cu and it's strange because you are just a cute little animal...Oh but it says you a Jedi...I think Je-Eyes are GORGEOUS! Like OMG! So, you sit here and let me banter on about Jared Leto all last summer...and KNEW he wasn't my TF...Lol the Humanity...Oh well, it turns out my TF is something WILDLY untameable...and I would like to keep my freqky alien boy that way...He can be whoever he wants to be...but my husband is his best title to date :)

(1) Show this thread

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

🎬

Stole it♡