Prayers Up for Michael Brian Protzman, who is said to have been involved in a car accident.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for Michael.

Prayers for Michael Brian Protzman πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal him πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ sending healing vibes …

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™. I pray no one has been injured.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Just seeing this. Prayers lifted for Michael!
πŸ™πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ’•πŸ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Fan.
Any news on Neg. 48?

They blocked Nana from that telegram channel the first time I posted there for some unknown reason. I wasn't being ugly so idk.

Do you know what happened?
48 being taken off the board?
or
Taking himself off the board for now?

You know Nana doesn't believe in coincidences and at this point all accidents are suspect.

The evils no doubt would like to shut him up.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I dropped that app. To many ops.
I'm fully vested here. Likely an op too. Infact they are all ops. I've decided if I go down, it would be on this hill.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

No news and I am getting zero intuitive hit. I have been estranged from his channel for well over a year myself, (since changing my number), but the gematria family that I met with Michael at the Trump gatherings made a lasting impression on me and A=1/ Z=26 is the gift that keeps on giving. There has been a lot of drama since then between families but I continue to hold space as the bridge that I am. I choose to love everyone- even my enemies.

#wwg1wga

(4) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ’―β™ΎοΈ

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

πŸ™πŸ»

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for this Patriot.God BlessπŸ’ž

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Thank you friend for posting this. 🩡
I know you love Michael as our entire 48 family does. Perhaps I can get the prayers to him at some point when possible.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Thank you very much.

(1) Show this thread

How fitting I just found this on TS
The lyrics "ain't no devil going to tread on me, no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name"
https://truthsocial.com/users/lesterdeannoah/statuses/110595902453502355

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Sending Prayers for Healing.... Michael is a Good Man and many were duped to believe he was bad... there is a connection to this man and some will be surprised... this could also be an indication that something is drawing near - or very well be a John Galt situation..regardless - Prayers for Michael !

πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈπŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Healing prayers for Michael ❀️

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I don't think that is entirely accurate. Regardless of what people think about him we should all lift him up in prayer.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for Michael to be OK.
Have you heard anything more?

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

There are no updates at this time. He needs lots of prayers. Thank you everyone who will pray for this super special amazing friend

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»Praying with much love for Michael and the Holy Spirit intervention for healing through Jesus Christ AmenβœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’•

Praying for his divine protection

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🀲❀️

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

😭maybe it is time for Michael to be less visible...

😒 πŸ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I saw that announcement, this morning on Telegram...

πŸ’œπŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘€

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread