I have hope that even my sleeper friends
will maybe
start to
want to
connect some dots?

Thank you, Martin 🙏🏻❤️🇬🇧🦅🇺🇸🕊

https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/the-moment-of-truth

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

What a read!! Oh, Martin just makes it all make sense. I’m rather teary, in the best of teary ways. Thank you again, Martin, for sharing your light on the subject. Truly a blessing to us all.💝

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Martin is wonderful!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Martin has the strength and courage of his convictions... his and the words of many on these platforms will be written in our histories. Even his fear does not sway him away from truth.💪🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

🙏 Love Martin!

😄🔥💥💗💗This is Awesome !!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

If not his best, very close. Martin has leveled up on the whole man war currently raging. A major problem normies have when taking in news is not having a spiritual filter. Kinda like those red night vision binoculars the military briefly tried in Vietnam. Put those those puppies on and you get a CORRECT view of what we are fighting. Spiritual wickedness in high places. This war REQUIRES the whole armor of God. Martin has placed a higher value on TRUTH than his own comfort. A lot of us have likewise suffered costs to hold our little piece of the line, but Martin does it
publicly with humility & grace.

Life/ soul preservers made of words for those who will assuredly be grasping for truth, sooner or later, when the tsunami of ugly truths wash away their ‘known’ world.

(❤️ the T-shirt.)

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

(❤️ the T-shirt.)

❤️Me too‼️

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Maybe this is the most important thing people don't get - YOU ARE WITH GOD - OR - YOU ARE WITH SATAN - there is no other choice. If we could open their eyes to this TRUTH.

In response connie wright to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just a good guy..Shy and trying to make it all make sense ...

WOW that hit hard!

Totally agree! Martin’s work is such a blessing!
❤️🙏❤️

another excerpt…

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

This is an amazing one!!!!

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

This is greatly done! Is this free to post on our other social media accounts?

(2) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yes, this is extraordinary! Martin's keen mind and heart connection gets right to the heart of whatever subject he has pondered. He is an inspiration.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

This is perfect.

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

This is absolutely amazing!

In response Holly -Ann to her Publication

💯 Extraordinary! 😹🇬🇧❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

ONE MOMENT IN TIME

Eternity is in Love with the Productions of Time

"Be Still and KNOW that I AM GOD." -Psalm 46:10

Dana Winner - One Moment In Time live - YouTube

#vtm #danawinner #OneMomentInTime #WithneyHouston #LiefdeVoorMuziek Maandagavond 1 februari 2016, blies Dana Winner tijdens de uitzending van Liefde voor Muz...