HCQ
DOSAGE FOR CANCER??

ANY INFO APPRECIATED PATRIOTS!!

my uncle beat lung cancer after he was told he would die he never had chemotherapy what he said he did was comsume high alkaline foods only and and lace all his food with cannabis oil very lightly ( for obvious reasons youll be very high ) hope this helps ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Truthhurts20 in this post can reply

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response Dan Grant to his Publication

My wifes grandad 85, has pancreatic cancer. he was told 6 months to live. he denied chemo, i told them about diet, and my little town has an akaline water store, by the grace of GOD! BTW THIS WAS A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. he picked up baking and makes the BEST pecan pie ive ever had. yes an 85 yr old is whooping cancer with water, fruit, and vegtables.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Robbie Snead to his Publication

excellent!

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr Iโค๏ธMilitary๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Robbie Snead to his Publication

Robbie, that's awesome!!! Look up DR. ROBERT MORSE, DR. SEBI (he's deceased) Im a vegan but follow an ALKALINE DIET!! (I currently am fasting and have been fasting Arnold Ehret lemon water fast since December 4th,2020! And I'm used to it. DETOXING DETOXING DETOXING. I have my kids and I using distilled water for everything including cooking for the past TWO YEARS. Dr. Robert Morse has videos on youtube he answers questions regarding diseases but basicallly ACIDIC FOODS CAUSE INFLAMMATION which causes pain and cancer cells. LOOK them!! AWESOME to your wife's grandpa!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

(3) Show this thread

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr Iโค๏ธMilitary๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Dan Grant to his Publication

I TOTALLY am on board with and advocate an ALKALINE DIET!!!!! Kudos to him!!!! An ALKALINE diet PREVENTS ALL the cancer and inflammation diseases. People who advicate this and swear by it and I follow are DR. ROBERT MORSE, DR. SEBI (deceased), DR. ARNOLD EHRET (Fasting). I have been speaking out on alkaline diet for years and posted a lot about in on instagram on HEALTH being a Vegan and following it. MELONS, BERRIES, LEMONS CITRUS, GRAPES is the way to start going alkaline fasting if someone wants to START getting healthy on an alkaline diet. ๐Ÿ’š