@VincentKennedy got into a bit of a strange convo yesterday that he's still talking about today. Some people were ticked off, but what I noticed were the numbers he was throwing out: 15, 16, 17, 21. Here are the corresponding Q posts.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

wait til i tell my husband he's a ped! 😂 He was 21 and I was 17! Guess that makes me a ho, too 😉

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

So now we know where your profile name really comes from! Lol, couldn’t resist. 😂🤣🤣🤣

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response The Real Me to her Publication

😂😂

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

Ooh noooo, you just had to use Obama with the death stare, lol!!!! I guess I deserved that. 😂😂😂

In response The Real Me to her Publication

love a fellow patriot with a sense of humor Well met, fren!

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it