1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Sometimes things need to be spelled out... for those who need to hear this and those who need to pass this message along to others...

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

What is sad too are the many people I see on street corners begging for money. BUT, ya don't know if they are down on their luck or scamming also. A lady yesterday walked up to my car and asked for money, it was raining and she wanted to get out of the rain and needed some cash to do so. I gave her some change which was all the cash I had, (as I don't carry cash). I wish I could have done more!

Where I work we see a lot of homeless people. There is one however that I feel a bond with I keep five dollars for. She is not on drugs. She has some sort of mental illness. My daughter works with the homeless as here job.. I am so proud of her.. We are called not to judge. I will buy food for most but rarely give cash . Only once was I creeped out with someone

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee Nohren, click on at the bottom under it