I used to be Santa Claus but now I'm one pissed off Kringle...

What's on my mind is having to listen to fools talk about things they don't understand. And the evil folks that KNOW exactly what's happening but refuse to acknowledge the truth. It seems that everyone, everywhere is being played so badly right now.
It breaks my heart sometimes that what I may have thought of as rock solid is just sand. And always was. The truth should be a shining light on a hill but it's a tease. A shambling caricature of the memory of what I was taught so long ago. It's Pennywise the fucking clown dancing like a crazed lunatic in a deserted subway station.
So- you do you and I'll be here if you need me- waiting for the next thing that the authorities want to try and shove down my throat or inject in my body so that I can keep pushing back. Cuz from now on - it's gonna be God and Family. Not necessarily in that order.

Amen Brother! I resonate with your message! As Iā€™m typing We are getting pounded by DARPA Storms here in Florida! Next ? Hurricanes off the Coast! Buckle up! šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

In response Steve Browy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Woken67 in this post can reply

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Yea, I told my family at the beginning of the year "I predict a bad hurricane season". I pray I was wrong, but the way things are shaping up, I don't think so.