#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Army decode

=

Satoshi Nakamoto / Troy / This Is Not A Drill / I Is Addin It Together / My Father / Lady Of The Lake / A Female In A Male Body / Dont Fear The Reaper / Zapped / Lightyear / Higher Frequencies / My People / Face Reality / To Heir Is Human / Psalms 119 / Trump Card / Frequency / Keystone / Starbucks ⭐🦌/ See Get Ready / Activation / Keep The Faith / I Am A Rare Blood / The Beginning / Gods Nine Code / New World / 87 / I Cracked The Code / The Wizard 🧙‍♂️/ JFK Junior / The Secret Codes Be Decoded / Prepare For Impact / Do Not Be Afraid / She Knows / Dancing Queen / Angelic Purpose 😇/ I Dont Speak In Riddles / Break The Mirrors / Alligators / Youll See / She Said Yes / The Problem / Triumphed / Curtain Call / Prophecies / Translated / I Was Right ✔/ Gods Checkmate ♟/ Q Operation Checkmate / Arya Stark 🗡/ Inner Voice / Swiftly / The End Is Coming Soon 🥳
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=readyaimfire
114-411
684-486
630-036
TS 12:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

No overseer to keep them in line
Good luck.
Why would you sell your soul?
Not like you have plenty!

You probably aren’t aware that everything she’s ever put out is a COMM, right?

Every person she’s “dated” has told a story way beyond face value.

The MILITARY has been painting a picture of BIBLICAL proportions & Lauren has been working her ass off to HELP you & anyone else willing to see.

ONE PEOPLE ONE LOVE
ALL GODs Chosen

Maybe look beyond & try and not be so judgmental

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CalmCali in this post can reply

In response Calm Cali to her Publication

🤷‍♀️