Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

This is the separation between MAGA and Anon. They are not the same.

We believe it MUST happen before moving forward. They want to skip to 2024 as a cure.

Preach it brother!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

IDK, Trump Said a pause that will last 4 years which takes us to the 2024 election time frame.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

ABSOLUTELY!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Truth--and I would love to go without many
comforts because the Military is on the streets
kicking butt and taking names of evil ones

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Exactly 100%, me too!!!!

TRUE THAT❗️Leeeeeeeeeets Goooooooooooo❗️😏

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥 The ULTIMATUM 💥

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

🌟read picture 2 - link to article at the end of this post ...

🔥 [ KILLSWITCH] operations are on STANDBY in case the DEEP STATE does not comply within the next 6 MONTHS time frame.

A MASSIVE THREAT WAS SENT OUT BY WHITE HATS ACROSS THE WORLD TO SEVERAL COUNTRIES LEADERS PRESIDENTS AND INTEL AGENCIES>>> TO STAND DOWN ON THE ALIEN INVASION AGENDA AND BEGAN RELEASING REAL DISCLOSURE ON THE HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY.

KEEP SAFE WORLD PATRIOTS as we RIDE THE STORM. YOU CHANGED THE WORLD BY BEING THE NEWS !

DC.cia. FBI. World deep state in f🔥 PANIC as the COLLAPSE of the CABAL is happening…

![They] are desperate and trying to start a new pandemic. Create Chaos . Wars. CIVIL WAR….

Remember Trump told you… He can stop the world war in 24 hours... He ain’t lying!

Buckle up BUTTERCUPS.

#NCSWIC

https://forthepeople.space/?p=29453

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Lock and load 😊

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family