This man is such an embarrassment to TN.'
His area of TN, Memphis, is a disaster area, the last time Nana was there it was purely scary!
Much of it looked like a third world nation.

We need fair elections to rid our state and country of ppl like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZcBQ1KAFP4

Applause Breaks Out After Durham's Response To Steve Cohen Telling Him 'You Had A Good Reputation' - YouTube

At today's House Judiciary Committee hearing, Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) questioned Special Counsel John Durham about his report on the FBI and the investigatio...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

saw this.
cohen showed he is an idiot.
could barely talk. disjointed scentences.
he showed me...he doesnt read anything...seemed he was unprepared and believes what he is told
he is another one that needs to get out

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Wow ! He's an angry s.o.b. !

I've heard that. I have a friend who lives close. Ended up in Mississippi because had to get away...

The usual MO for dems - personal attacks. What a sick F-er to say such a thing. Thankfully Durham's graceful and professional answer shut him and everyone else UP!

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

One of the worse things that has happened to Memphis and they keep electing him! SMDH

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Do they? Or, is he part of the rigged system??

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

He most likely is not really being elected by the people.
Remember the cheating in elections is not just the President!

(2) Show this thread