CANCER; DIAGNOSIS:
2 MONTHS LEFT TO LIVE.

WHAT IS THE CURE HERE?!?!?!!?!
HCQ?
HOW DO WE GET IT

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

โ€œBlessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.โ€ Ps. 33:12

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/essiac-tea
You might want to try this as well. It's all natural.

Donald Trump is my President๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #WWG1WGA๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”” #MAGA #FREEDOM

qplusnews.com. has a recent article. "3 ways to get hcq"

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Hubs just went through a scare with the pancreas.

Fresh turmeric root - size of your index finger WITH peel
30-40 black peppercorns - freshly ground

That makes PICure which is one of Dr. Jaime Rodriguez' natural chemo treatments.

Goog Dr. Rodriguez in Mexico - Tijuana or Cozumel clinics. Ty & Charlene from The Truth About Cancer (YT) recommended him to me.

You're an outpatient the whole time & they tailor the natural program to YOU. It's like a Mexican vacation, but you come back with no cancer.

Please DO check our Dr. Jaime Rodriguez - he's an American not allowed to cure in

JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. Awake for several years. Justice is coming. Q+ = Trump. WWG1WGA

Check out Dr. Leonard Coldwell on YouTube. I read that your body's pH needs to be slightly alkaline since cancer cells need an acidic environment. Drinking water with baking soda can help accomplish this.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Phillip Gardner to his Publication

Bingo!

I have 3 friends who have cured prostate cancer by measuring the pH of their urine & taking water with baking soda... It must be done carefully & timed around meals, but IT WORKS!

It works even faster when combined with a round of Rick Simpson Oil or Phoenix Tears.

(1) Show this thread

Also check out fenbendazole. It has been long known to work. (also an antiparasitic btw). Go to Home | Get Busy Living
Search domain www.mycancerstory.rockshttps://www.mycancerstory.rocks
Prayers to you and yours.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Shoot, the link didn't work! Look it up...there is even clinical trials you can find.

(1) Show this thread

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

Dr in Houston prescribing over the phone for covid prevention, I'd just say its for that!

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

Major Patriot had a bunch of threads on twitter

In response Christy Foster to his Publication

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

(1) Show this thread