I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Q, THE UNIVERSAL TREE TORUS & THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY/"STRING"-"YOU"-LARI-"TREE"

"God is an Intelligible Sphere, whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE UNIVERSAL MER-KA-BAH (i.e. the Universal/Personal Spinning Body of Light), METARON'S CUBE and the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT

ADAM KADMON AND THE TREE OF LIFE

"Man's Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind"
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

We are, Truly, "Created" in the Image and Likeness of a God whose Name is Love Itself

JESUS, THE QUANTUM STRINGULARI-"TREE" & THE TREE OF THE CROSS

"Jesus is the Cosmic Christ, 'the Pattern that Connects,' All Atoms and All Galaxies, the Divine Pattern (i.e. Logos/the Word Made Flesh) of Universal Love and Justice that All Creatures and All Humans Bear Within Them." -Matthew Fox, THE COMING OF THE COSMIC CHRIST

I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it