πŸ™ Prayer Request πŸ™.
UPDATE ON MY NEPHEW
Thank you to those of you who have prayed for my 18 year old nephew who is on life support due to a stroke, following 2 brain surgeries this past week. For the past 2 months he has been enduring aggressive chemo treatments. . His father just met with the team of doctors. One doctor gave no hope, two other doctors disagree and believe there is a chance for recovery. My brother in law decided he wants the doctors to ease his son out of sedation to see if he can communicate (which the one doctor claims he will never be able to again while others disagree). It is my nephew's life and his father wants to let his son have a say if at all possible. Please pray for my nephew to have the ability to let his father know what he wants for himself. The situation is dire but I pray for God to bless my nephew with a miracle. I pray God's will be done. πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It's pretty much agreed upon by most... We're in the very last days before our Savior returns. The 'bad news' is Satan has been given more latitude in what he's doing here so things like disease are deadlier than usual. The good news is God never leaves His children defenseless so you can also expect to see more miraculous recoveries. One of the very best salvation drawing 'tools God has in His arsenal are MIRACLES... as they draw in people that had no previous relationship with God and accept Jesus into their lives.

Pray. Trust. Thank. Repeat.
MIRACLES. Expect them.

PS "I have held many things in these hands... and have lost them all. Yet, those I place in God's hands... I still possess" MLK, Jr

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank you Kevin. Praise God life is a a gift from Him. My nephew is in His hands. I pray God will demonstrate His miraculous healing power. In His Son Jesus Christ’s Name, Amen. πŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Thank you for your prayers Cindy. πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Prayers for miraculous healing. Lifting you all up!
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ™

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Amen! Thank you Kim πŸ™ πŸ’• 😊

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers of clarity and healing to your nephew and his dad πŸ™β€οΈ

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thank you Keri πŸ™ πŸ’• 😊

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’š

In response amerIcan4orever to her Publication

Thank you American4ofever πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you Connie πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for your nephew. May the Lord wake his body up from his sleep and renew all life that he had before this. May the Lord place his loving hands upon his body and brain and breathe life. In Jesus name I pray for his total healing and restoration.
God bless him and Lord please hear my prayers. ❀️

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

In full agreement with your prayer RoccoQ. Thank you for taking the time to pray. In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name. Amen. πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I am praying and believing He can and He will communicate and recuperate. With God ALL THINGS ARE POSIIBLE. I will be keeping him my prayers in Yeshua's name. Thank you for the update. I'll be praying for family, doctors and nurses that that the Lord guides their hands also.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you for all your prayers UM EK17 Q1111 πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ™Amen. Praying God allows him a voice in his care.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Amen! Thank you Age of Enlightenment πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™...https://twitter.com/thedailyrabbit/status/1649919075144069120?cxt=HHwWgMDT4Yeq2OUtAAAA

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Thank you Daniel πŸ™ πŸ’• Dark to Light
1 John 1:5
John declares that God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Thank you Pink Totter 😊 πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all now! Remember: God is with all!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Amen! Thank you Sliver Cat πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow, I will pray for your miracle and am sending healing thoughts his way. I pray for you and your family as well. GOD, please grant this family their miracle. Amen.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you Hope! I greatly appreciate each and every prayer. πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication

Thank you Sheila πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you, your nephew, your family, and your friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, and Healing!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thank you Kris! πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Please God, be there for this family and
guide the doctors to do your will.
I pray you grant them a miracle where this 18 year old boy will recover.

In response Every Time to her Publication

In full agreement with your prayer. Thank you Every Time πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I pray that your nephew will thru God's grace, be able to speak to his father and tell him, himself, what he wants! God Be With him and the family!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Amen Nancy! Thank you! πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Heavenly Father we humbly come together and pray that you would allow a Father and Son to have a conversation. We lean into your understanding. We thank you for the guidance your provide and ask for comfort to surround this family as they go thru this trying time. Amen !

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Thank you for the beautiful prayer Renee πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

Sending prayers and hugs….πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Thank you Truth Seeker 😊 πŸ™ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread