Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Gotthard tunnel opening ceremony will show you what they believe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbOldRsITpQ&pp=ygUcc3RhdGluIHRocm9uZSBpbiBzd2l0emVybGFuZA%3D%3D

Abstract performance to celebrate Switzerland's rail opening - Daily Mail - YouTube

The Swiss have put on one of the most bizarre opening ceremonies in history to mark the completion of the world's longest tunnel at a fairground in Erstfeld,...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
It makes since to me, If you eat babies you would move to the spot where babies are eaten.
These beings are easily found. I hope.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I imagine there is a long list somewhere of all this sick evil $hit that's showing that it's all going to be Blasted to Bits, never to be seen again..😏🙏

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Captain Morgan to her Publication

Sick schitnitz right there. Fook them

(1) Show this thread

How could this horrific monstrosity be allowed to exist?

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

All in plain sight.#WakeUpEverybody