ANOTHER LAPTOP IS ABOUT TO COME TO SURFACE... THE LAPTOP THAT WILL EXPOSE AND END THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION AND YOU THINK YOU'VE HEARD OF ALL THE [CLASSIFIED] DOCUMENTS FROM O-BUMMER AND BIDEN?

SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE IN HAVANA [CUBA]!

[BRAZIL] WILL BE IN THE NEWS AND FOR A SHOCKING REASON...
A SHACKING [SO TO SPEAK] IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE THERE, THAT WILL GET THE WORLDS ATTENTION!

THE NAME [AQUAFIX], WILL BE IN THE NEWS CONSTANTLY AND FOR A REASON!

[POSSIBLE] TEMPORARY MARSHAL LAW MIGHT BE IN AFFECT DURING INTERNET AND FINANCIAL BLACKOUT, SO DON'T BE ALARMED...

WE ARE JUST LEARNING OR HEARING, THAT WESTERN COUNTRIES, ARE GETTING ATTACKED BY CYBER [RANSOMWARE] ATTACKS AND ITS NOW BEING DONE BY 3 DIFFERENT HACKER GROUPS, WHO HAVE TEAMED UP AND ARE TARGETING WESTERN FINANCIAL SYSTEMS!

VERY MAJOR EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THE VERY VERY NEAR FUTURE AND I BELIEVE IT ALL STARTS ON OR NEAR THE 21ST OF THE MONTH.

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Take the Cuban Missile Crisis and multiply it by 100 times that

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

I agree. You now have China and Iran who have made deals with Cuba and we know that Iran and their "N" capabilities ( You know, the "N" word were not allowed to talk about - Quote by Trump ) will be that much closer to the US then ever before! Its a major issue. Not to mention, China has their not so "SECRET" Spy base in Cuba.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Thank you for the heads-up.

"Git-R-Done!"

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Juan on Nino's Corner yesterday mentioned Cuba too ✨

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I haven't heard or seen that one of Juan and Nenos corner, but we do have a solar storm happening on the 21st, so blackouts will to be blamed from that is my guess.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Nah

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Is this God speaking to you? or ?

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

NOPE, just a couple very well connected lets just say military contacts from my prior line of service that I've stayed in contact with over the last 10+ years of being a civilian.

(1) Show this thread