JUST GOT HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL...SPENT THE WEEKEND WITH PACEMAKER ISSUES.....HAD A CLERGY STOP BY THIS MORNING AND I RED PILLED HIM FOR AN HOUR AND SENT HIM HOME WITH HOMEWORK OF THE GREAT AWAKENING....HE WAS GONNA GIVE A SHORT SERMON BUT I ENDED UP GIVING THE SERMON....HE SAID HE NEVER ENCOUNTERED THAT. 1111

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Hope every thing is ok 🙏🙏🙏

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

YEP THANKS ITS ALL GOOD THANKS THROWING TOO MANY PVCS

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Hope you are feeling ok patroit 🙏🙏🇨🇦

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

YEP I AM THANKS

(1) Show this thread

Glad Your Better and Home 🥰❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

ME TOO I HATE HOSPITALS

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I hope you're better!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I AM HAD TO CHANGE HEART MEDS

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Happy you’re ok . And yayyyy on the redpilling 😉

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

I LOVE RED PILLING

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Glad you're home...rest up n heal ❤️

In response I am Keri to her Publication

YEP ITS ALL GOOD THANK YOU

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Feel better✝️✨🕊💕🤗

In response Ange Love to her Publication

THANK YOU ANGE

(1) Show this thread

🙏💗🙏 Praying, for you.

👏👏👏 Bravo on the red pilling!!!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

THANK YOU PINK I CANT STOP I SEE SOMEONE NEW OR A GROUP DOESNT MATTER ITS AUTOMATIC....I COULDNT STOP IF I WANTED TO

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

George, I hope you get to feeling better. God be with you!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Glad you’re back home. I bet that was a great conversation full circle! Good for you. Blessings!

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

glad you are now home and prayers for improved health and good for you for red pilling

In response Teresa Cooper to her Publication

THANK YOU IM BETTER ....REDPILLING IS MY LIFE NOW

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Way to go George! Glad your home.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

THANK YOU DIANE

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Glad you are home and feeling better!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I Hope you’re doing better George!
Nothing can stop us. 🙏🥰 God Bless

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

IM FINE THANK YOU THEY CHANGED MY MEDS I LOVE REDPILLING IT ENERGIZES ME

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

💪💪💪🙏🤭💕

🙏😇😍GLAD YOUR HOME HOPEFULLY FEELING BETTER
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU SIR IN HEALING AND RECOVERY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
GUESS THAT CLERGY GOT A EAR FULL LOL
GOD SOWING SEEDS THRU YOU ..........

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

I LOVE IT MARY IT JUST FLOWS I DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT ..IT JUST COMES OUT...THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYER ILL BE FINE...GUESS I STILL HAVE WORK TO DO

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I hope you feel better.

THANK YOU IM FINE THEY HAD TO PUT ME ON NEW MEDS I WAS HAVING WAY TOO MANY PVCS

(1) Show this thread