🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The primary function of a man is to protect women and children so it’s no surprise that so many great men gravitated to this platform. Those of you with children have balanced our very important work here with the needs of our own children. Furthermore- if you’re an anon- you’ve done so while being being betrayed by nearly everyone in your world. I see you. Thank you and Happy Father’s Day.

Fathers are so very important to evolution!

The evils know this. That is why, imo, they have tried so hard to destroy the family unit.
They failed!
There are still good fathers and this waking up process will bring us back to the role fathers play more and more in the "balance" of living a quality life on Earth in peace.

Many have that empty seat at the table today, some have passed on and some have fallen to satan's plan to distract them from their purpose.

Mine has been gone a long time now, since 11/22/91, but the time he spent with me and my siblings has lived on in what he made us all to be even now.
He was my rock!
Just as it he should have been!
Was he perfect?
NO!
But he was all the things a father should be to us.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You believe in evolution?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

💜Nana believes that Terran Earth humans will evolve to be the most spiritually advanced and creative species in God's ALL that IS creation.

(1) Show this thread