Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

sad situation..one person has died. several injured. shooter alive. a dr. at this clinic had a restraint order on the shooter.

QMAGA, Awaiting the REAL POTUS! And the evildoers to be CrUsHeD! JesusReignsAlways&Forever

Pigs!

Love this site!! Love Trump and Patriots. WWG1WGA The best is yet come. Keep the faith!. Hold the line! Fight like a Flynn!

setting the stage for the gun grab

Recent Widow, Mom, & Gma~ Phil 4:13, John 1:23 ~Awake & Aware since '85, NQW, embraced by fellow BELIEVERS! #45, Patriot Party, WWG1WGA

Ilhan Omar's cleaning house: the death of the daughter of a MN Supreme Court Justice found murdered and going for another gun control FF!
I was just looking at the marriage certificate for Omar and HER BROTHER🤢; the marriage cert says they lived and were married in Hennipin, MN
Awful lot of news about that little terrorist in training lately? Do you know if they've caught up with the lady who was filmed by Project Veritas, vote Harvesting for Omar?

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

Cant’s see the presence of the Bomb Disposal Squad and if its multiple bombs I don’t think I would be standing that close to the buildings , I’d be running 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🤔

Looks like another FF to move the needle towards gun control....

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Yep. FF. Look here not there....🙄

I'mma diamond in the ruff! RUFF RUFF

the red truck must be a clown car full of people

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

FF = Fake Fookers 😂

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

This is in Minnesota. about an hour from downtown Minneapolis

I call bullshit. It is -8 degrees here and there are no cars in the lot during a 'pandemic' when ALL our hospitals are full. Our kids STILL aren't in school here in MN. Dictator Walz is on live right now - not talking about this 'shooting' but the importance of vaccinating EVERY citizen in MN. This state sucks.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response K.T. Patriot to her Publication

When can we all get together and get rid of him??????

(1) Show this thread

In search of fellow patriots and free speech.

I was just reading about the death of the daughter of Allinas CEO and his MN Supreme Court wife. What is going on?

Treat the word "impossible" as nothing more than motivation: DJT

Curious about the 8 pm timestamp

👑 Ms. Erica | happily married | ❤️s the 80s | ❤️s popcorn & pretty shoes | I speak truth over a glass of wine

Does "gunman is in custody" mean they successfully extracted their operative from the scene?

need to keep the normies off balance

Eternally grateful to President Trump and the Team that surrounds Him.

Another false flag....don't watch the impeachment, look here instead. Murdering people to hide the DS's crimes. They don't care about We The People.

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Med: pilots are flying six boxes of blood from the Red Cross to the Buffalo Hospital so it is ready for victims of the shooting. What if they cannot fly? Is everything on demand today? Grrr during 2020, I learned the entire state of Colorado had 550 ICU beds for the entire state of nearly 6 million people?

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

look at this ... not the trial 😔

Trust the plan.🔥 Fight back. WenJEChat on *Telegram (main acct) https://t.me/WenJEChannel WenJE on Gab and WeGo 🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿

Hmmm, today? strange timing. FF distractions? 🤔🧐

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

shooting coming in at health clinic in MN. NOW WTF?.. I cant figure out how to post yet but came across Epoch times

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Kalli WWG1 WGA to her Publication

FALSE FLAG!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Kalli WWG1 WGA to her Publication

FF need the people's attention during the recess so they don't watch the President's team give their argument.

(2) Show this thread

another false flag

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Someone yesterday or Sunday posted a BOLO for false flags today to distract from Senate clown show. Fake MAGA shooter comin out?

And why is there only one car in the parking lot of a building in which apparently "double digits" of people were injured? Must've all carpooled there in the clown car. 🙄

Love the comments. Right off the bat FF! There worst fear for people to be awake! Praise God!

A bomb exploded inside? Must not have been much of a bomb. No outward damage. You'd think there would be at least some. 😒

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

OANN still doesn't even have it on the ticker...just stocks, mostly red...

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

So they contrive to have an impeachment but they are afraid of people watching the spectcle they created.

That's a bad sign.

You cannot rationalize with the IRRATIONAL.

Look here not there

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Time to Sound the Alarm: Take the Guns! Take the Guns! Take the Guns.

Echo Chamber music.

Patriot. Enforcer of the Constitution. Former TFO.

like clockwork time to change the narrative.